Skip to content
Six good things you can do for the catchment
- Remove weeds (such as blackberry and broom) from your native vegetation and elsewhere.
- Fence stock away from creeks.
- Don’t plant proclaimed weeds or other invasive species on your property.
- Consider collecting your own local seed for revegetation.
- Learn how to recognise the native flora & fauna on your property (book into one of our free courses!).Ensure no household waste water flows into the catchment before being treated, and don’t pour paint or chemicals down the drain.